How To Get a Record Deal & Everything You Need To Know About The Music Business
Created by Christopher GreenwoodPreview This Course – Click Here
What you’ll learn:
- Negotiate the highest advance when signing a record deal
Build your music career so labels find you attractive
Reach out to record labels and speak their language
- Submit a demo to a record label with confidence
- Navigate The Music Industry
- Laptop or SmartPhone
- Journal & Pen to take notes and action
As the artist Manafest I’ve sold over 300,000 albums worldwide, over 1,000,000 singles and toured over 20 different countries.
I’ve signed & negotiated Record Deals with Major Labels such as EMI and Sony Music as well as many independent labels around the world.
Over the last 10 years I continued to play live shows, write songs and attending conferences improving and teaching my students everything I know in the music industry.
I’m tired of artists being broke. I have friends that have sold over 1,000,000 records but because they haven’t setup their business correctly are forced to get a part time job driving for Uber.
I have put this course “How To Get a Record Deal” together for you – to which you have full lifetime access, including all the updates, for free.
I “take you step by step” showing you:
– How To Get a Record Deal
– What To Say To Labels
– How To Negotiate a Deal
– How To Look Up Record Label Contacts
– I Go Through The Most IMPORTANT Points In a Record Contract
– How to navigate the music industry
See exactly why I’m so successful with my music career – see the stats in the free preview videos, below).
- Hear about my $50,000 signing mistake
- How to build your brand to negotiate a GOOD deal
- How To submit a demo
- How to network with music industry professionals
- … and my help and assistance to Udemy students is legendary
- Anyone Working Within The Music Industry or Interested
For more courses Click Here